ĀLO HARAKH, village in Saṅgrūr district, has a historical shrine called Gurdwārā Sāhib Alo Harakh Pātshāhī Naumī. A low domed Mañjī Sāhib, under an old banyan tree marks the site where Gurū Tegh Bahādur once sat arriving from the neighbouring village of Guṇīke. The congregation hall has a vaulting ceiling with a domed sanctum inside. Both the hall and the Mañjī Sāhib were constructed in 1909.
The Gurdwārā is administered by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee through a local committee. Large congregations are held on full moon day and on major anniversaries on the Sikh calendar.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)