BAḌḌHAL KOṬLĀ, village 4 km northwest of Kīratpur (31º-11'N, 76º-35'E) along Ropaṛ-Naṅgal road in Ropaṛ district of the Punjab, is sacred to Gurū Hargobind, who used to pass through here following the chase. He got a well dug here for the benefit of the villagers. The shrine established near the well formerly known simply as Khūh (lit. well) Sāhib or Jhiṛā (lit. thicket) Sāhib is now called Gurdwārā Miṭṭhāsar (lit. pool of sweet water) Jhīṛā Sāhib Pātshāhī Chhevīn. The present building constructed in 1945 comprises a square congregation hall, including the sanctum. The old well in front of the main building is still in use. The Gurdwārā is maintained by Nihaṅgs of the Buḍḍhā Dal.