BAIHBAL KALĀṄ or Bahibal Kalāṅ, village 12 km southeast of Koṭ Kapūrā (30º-35'N, 74º-49'E) in Farīdkoṭ district of the Punjab, claims a historical gurdwārā in memory of Gurū Gobind Siṅgh who halted here for a short while during his westward journey in December 1705. The shrine, built on the top of a small mound (ṭibbī, in Punjabi) north of the village is known as Gurdwārā Ṭibbī Sāhib. It has a marble-floored dīvān hall, with a domed sanctum in the middle. The Gurdwārā owns 60 acres of land and is controlled by Nihaṅgs belonging to the Buḍḍhā Dal.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)