BAMBĪHĀ, village 36 km southwest of Baṭhiṇḍā, has a historical shrine dedicated to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, who, according to Bhāī Santokh Siṅgh, Srī Gur Pratāp Sūraj Granth, halted here for nine days during his journey from Muktsar to Talvaṇḍī Sābo in 1706. Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Dasvīṅ is situated on the eastern edge of the village and is flanked by the village pond, a part of which has been enclosed and is being developed into a sarovar or sacred tank. The present building, constructed in the 1970's, has a dīvān hall with the sanctum at the far end. The Gurdwārā is managed by a Nihaṅg Sikh of the Buḍḍhā Dal.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)