BHĀGŪ, village in Baṭhiṇḍā district of the Punjab, is sacred to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, who stopped here overnight on his way from Bhuchcho to Baṭhiṇḍā in 1706. Gurdwārā Dāsviṅ Pātshāhī marks the site where the Gurū had encamped. The old shrine, a small domed room, was replaced during the early 1980's by a larger hall, with the square sanctum at the far end. The Gurdwārā is managed by the village saṅgat .
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)