BHŪNDAṚ, village 7 km south of Rāmpurā Phūl (30º-16'N, 75º-14'E) in Baṭhiṇḍā district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwārā Sāhib Chhevīṅ Pātshāhī, commemorating the visit of Gurū Hargobind in 1634. The Gurdwārā, situated on the northern edge of the village, comprises an old domed structure and a dīvān hall added during the late 1950's. The old shrine has only a square platform on which a few weapons are displayed. The Gurū Granth Sāhib is seated in the sanctum within the hall marked off by rectangular pillars with decorative pilasters and pīpal-leaf arches. The Gurdwārā is maintained by the village saṅgat or community.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)