BIBHAUR, village close to Nayā Naṅgal in Ropaṛ district of the Punjab, is sacred to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh who resided here for some time in 1700-01 at the invitation of the Rāo (chief) of Bibhaur. The commemorative Sikh shrine here is called Gurdwārā Bibhaur Sāhib. The present complex was raised during the 1960's under the supervision of Sant Sevā Siṅgh of Anandpur. The dīvān hall, with the sanctum marked off by four huge pillars at the far end, stands on a marble-topped terrace. Above the sanctum is a domed room with a gold-plated pinnacle on top. Gurū kā Laṅgar is to the north of the main building. An imposing gateway was erected during the 1980's. The Gurdwārā is administered by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee. Besides the observance of major Sikh anniversaries, a religious fair is held on 19-21 September every year.