CHAKK FATEH SIṄGHVĀLĀ, 3 km south of Bhuchcho Maṇḍī (30º- 13'N, 75º -5'E) in Baṭhiṇḍā district of the Punjab, and one of the cluster of villages known as Bhāī ke Chakk because of the association of the family of Bhāī Bhagatū with them, was visited by Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, on his way from Talvaṇḍī Sābo to Baṭhiṇḍā. 18 Jeṭh 1763 Bk / 16 May 1706 is preserved in local tradition as the date of Gurū Gobind Siṅgh's arrival in the village where he put up for a week. The main shrine, Gurdwārā Srī Gurū Gobind Siṅgh Jī Sāhib, a 4-metre square domed sanctum on a high plinth, is on the eastern outskirts of the village, with a small sarovar or holy tank in the vicinity. For larger dīvāns, a more spacious Gurdwārā was raised, opposite the old shrine across a narrow lane, during the 1960's. Both shrines are managed by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee through a local committee. The Gurdwārā in the interior of the village which is called Burj Sāhib is still part of a private house. It is a small circular mud built room where a low cot and a few garments are shown as old relics. In another small square room through which the circular room is approached, the Gurū Granth Sāhib is seated. Devotees who gather to attend the fair at Gurdwārā Sri Gurū Gobind Siṅgh Jī Sāhib on the 18th of Jeṭh every year also visit this shrine.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)