DAULOVĀL, 4 km north of Kīratpur (31º-11'N, 76º- 35'E) in Ropaṛ district of the Punjab, is sacred to Gurū Har Rāi (1630-61), who used to encamp here during his visits in summer. According to local tradition, it was here that the Gurū received the royal summons to see the emperor at Delhi. Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Satvīṅ marks the site of the Gurū's camp. Its present building raised in 1965 is a square congregation hall, with a verandah around it. The Gurdwārā is managed by the local saṅgat.