DIĀLPURĀ BHĀĪ KĀ, village in Baṭhiṇḍā district of the Punjab, 38 km west of Barnālā, named after its founder, Bhāī Diāl Siṅgh, a grandson of Bhāī Rūpā (1614-1709), around the middle of the eighteenth century, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwārā Zafarnāmah Sāhib Pātshāhī X. According to local tradition, Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, during his stay at Dīnā in December 1705, retired during the day to a grove around a pool of water which stood at the site marked by the present gurdwārā. Here he composed the Zafarnāmah or the Letter of Victory, which he sent from Dīnā to Emperor Auraṅgzīb. The present building constructed by Sant Manī Siṅgh during the 1930's is a large sized hall with a square sanctum in the middle of it, marked off by massive pillars and wide arches. The lotus dome above the sanctum has a tall pyramidal brass pinnacle. The old pool has been converted into a 40 metre square sarovar. The Gurdwārā is managed by Nihaṅgs of the Taruṇā Dal.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)