DORĀHĀ (30º-48'N, 76º-2'E), an old village along the Grand Trunk Road 20 km east of Ludhiāṇā, claims an historical shrine, Gurdwārā Damdamā Sāhib Pātshāhī Chhevīṅ, sacred to Gurū Hargobind, Nānak VI. According to local tradition, Gurū Hargobind encamped here for a night travelling back from the Gwālīor Fort. The present complex, a rectangular flat-roofed hall with ancillary buildings inside a walled compound, was constructed in 1932. The Gurdwārā is managed by the local saṅgat.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)