DUSĀÑJH KHURD, village 3 km south of Baṅgā (31º-11'N, 76ºE) in Jalandhar district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine called Gurdwārā Gurū Har Rāi Sāhib Pātshāhī Satvīṅ (seventh) dedicated to the Seventh Gurū, Gurū Har Rāi. In 1940, the local saṅgat raised a new building on the site of the older shrine. The Gurū Granth Sāhib is seated on a high dais in the centre of the central hall, to which another hall was added later. Residential quarters and Gurū kā Laṅgar are on the left of the main building. The Gurdwārā is affiliated to the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee.