GILL KALĀṄ, village 3 km east of Rāmpurā Phūl (30º-16'N, 75º-14'E) in Baṭhiṇḍā district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine, Gurdwārā Gurūsar Pātshāhī Chhevīṅ, dedicated to Gurū Hargobind (1595-1644), who visited here in 1634. During the battle of Mehrāj, Gurū's laṅgar and provisions, according to tradition, were located here. The main Gurdwārā was constructed by Mahārājā Hīrā Siṅgh of Nābhā (1843-1911). A new 3-storeyed domed building was added during the 1970's. The Gurdwārā is managed by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee. Largely-attended religious fairs are held to mark the birth anniversaries of Gurū Gobind Siṅgh and the Khālsā.