ĪSṚŪ, village 13 km southwest of Khannā (30º-42'N, 76º-13'E), in Ludhiāṇā district, has a historical shrine, Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Chhevīṅ, commemorating Gurū Hargobind's visit. The present building was raised in 1955-56 to replace the old modest one. The shrine was managed by a succession of mahants until the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee acquired possession of it through a legal suit. Besides the daily services, a monthly gathering takes place on the first of every Bikramī month.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)