JAṬAULĪ, a village 5 km south of Nūrpur Bedī in Ropaṛ District of Punjab, is sacred to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, who, according to local tradition, came here from Basālī after the battle of Nirmohgaṛh in October 1700, and stayed for a short time. Gurdwārā Damdamā Sāhib Pātshāhī Dasvīṅ commemorates the Gurū's visit. The Gurdwārā, comprising a 5x3-metre room with a 2-metre-wide verandah in front, stands in the middle of the village. In the courtyard Nishān Sāhib, the Sikh standard, flies atop a 6-metre high flagpost. The Gurdwārā is managed by the local saṅgat.