JAṬPURĀ, village adjacent to Lammāṅ, 14 km from Rāikoṭ (30º-39'N, 75º-37'E) in Ludhiāṇā district on the Gurū Gobind Siṅgh Mārg, is believed to have been visited by Gurū Hargobind during his sojourn in the Mālvā country in 1631-32.Gurdwārā Srī Gurū Hargobind Sāhib Bandī Chhoṛ commemorates that visit. It consists of a rectangular hall with a verandah on three sides and a domed room on the first floor. A residential room and the Gurū kā Laṅgar are at the back. The Gurdwārā is managed by Sant Ajaib Siṅgh of Bopārāi, who also controls Gurdwārā Gurū Sar Pañjauāṇā at Lammāṅ.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)