KĀL JHIRĀṆĪ, village 33 km southwest of Baṭhiṇḍā (30º-14'N, 74º-59'E), claims an historical shrine, Gurdwārā Pātshahī Dāsvīṅ, commemorating the visit of Gurū Gobind Siṅgh in 1706. The present building of the Gurdwārā was raised in the early 1970's. The shrine is managed by the village saṅgat.
Another Gurdwārā, 33 km east of the village, was built by Nihaṅgs of the Buḍḍhā Dal during the late 1960's. According to tradition, Gurū Gobind Siṅgh had killed a cobra on this site with an arrow.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)