KHOSĀ KOṬLĀ, 10 km northwest of Mogā (30º-48'N, 75º-10'E) in Farīdkoṭ district, is sacred to Gurū Hargobind who, during one of his tours of the Mālvā region, made a brief halt here. A small Mañjī Sāhib commemorated the visit until the construction in1908 of a new building which, in turn, gave place to the present Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Chhevīṅ erected by Sant Indar Siṅgh in 1939-40. This building, rising above a high plinth has an octagonal domed sanctum within a spacious hall. The 40-metre square sarovar is to the north of the building. The Gurdwārā is affiliated to the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee and is managed by the successors of Sant Indar Siṅgh with the assistance of a committee of the local saṅgat.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)