KHURĀṆĀ, village 7 km east of Saṅgrūr (30º-14'N, 75º-50'E) in the Punjab, is sacred to Gurū Hargobind, who passed through it while travelling across the Mālvā region in 1616. Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Chhemī, marking the spot where he alighted, is to the southeast of the village. It is a modest domed room in a low-wall compound which also encloses a couple of rooms for the granthī. The Gurdwārā is affiliated for administration to Gurdwārā Nānakīāṇā Sāhib, Maṅgvāl (Saṅgrūr).
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)