LAMBVĀLĪ, village 11 km northeast of Jaito (30º-26'N, 74º-53'E) in Farīdkoṭ district of the Punjab, claims a historical gurdwārā established in honour of Gurū Gobind Siṅgh who made a brief halt here sojourning in these parts towards the close of 1705.
Tradition persists in the village about visits by Gurū Nānak and by Gurū Hargobind. The present-building of the shrine, called Gurdwārā Sāhib Pātshāhī X, comprising a 13 metre square hall with the sanctum at the far-end and a verandah around it, was completed during the 1970's. The Gurdwārā is endowed with 22 acres of land and is managed by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee through a local committee. Major Sikh anniversaries are marked by special gatherings.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)