LOH SIMBLĪ, commonly called NASIMBLĪ, is an old village in Paṭiālā district, about 5 km southwest of Ambālā city (30º-23'N, 76º-47'E) . It has a historical shrine, Gurdwārā Mañjī Sāhib Pātshāhī X, dedicated to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh who, according to local tradition, visited the site during his stay at Lakhnaur in 1670. The Gurdwārā is situated inside the village. The present double-storeyed building, constructed in 1952, comprises a square sanctum within a rectangular pavilion on the ground floor and a hall on the first floor. Above the hall and over the sanctum is a domed square pavilion. The Gurdwārā is administered by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee through a local committee. A three-day festival is held annually to mark the birth anniversary of Gurū Har Rāi which falls during January-February.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)