MADHEH (Mahādeoke in Survey of India maps), village three kilometre south of Nihālsiṅghvālā (30º-35'N, 75º-16'E) in Mogā district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine named Gurdwārā Pākā Sāhib Pātshāhī Dasvīṅ after Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, who stayed here briefly during his journey from Takhtūpurā to Dīnā in December 1705. According to local tradition, the Gurū was treated here by a Muhammadan surgeon for a purulent growth (pākā, in Punjabi) on one of his fingers. Hence the name of the Gurdwārā, situated one kilometre southeast of the village. The old building raised on the site in 1930 by an Udāsī priest, Roḍū Rām, was replaced by a new one in 1973. Standing within a one-acre walled compound, it comprises a mosaic-floored, high ceilinged assembly hall, with the sanctum at the far end. The Gurū kā Laṅgar is on the left of the hall as one enters the compound. The Gurdwārā is managed by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee.
Giān Siṅgh, Giānī, Twārīkh Gurduāriāṅ. Amritsar, n.d.