MĀṆAK ṬABRĀ, a village about 3 km north of Rāipur Rāṇī in Narāiṇgaṛh sub-division of Ambālā district, is sacred to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh, who visited it as he was travelling from Pāoṇṭā to Anandpur in 1688. It was here that the Rāṇī of Rāipur came to see him. Gurdwārā Dasvīṅ Pātshāhī , one kilometre south of the village on the right bank of the river Ṭāṅgrī, marks the site where the Gurū had encamped. It is a double-storeyed domed building with a verandah all around it. A separate complex contains the Gurū kā Laṅgar and rooms for pilgrims. Special dīvāns are held on the first of each Bikramī month and to mark important anniversaries on the Sikh calendar.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)