NAḌĀLĀ, village 22 km north of Kapūrthalā (31º-22'N, 75º-22'E) along the Kapūrthalā Bholath road, is sacred to Gurū Hargobind (1595-1644), who, according to local tradition, visited here more than once. Gurdwārā Chhevīṅ Pātshāhī marking the site where he stayed is a six-storeyed building with — the assembly hall at the ground level. Gurū kā Laṅgar and residential rooms are to the north of the main complex. The Gurdwārā is managed by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee through a local committee. Besides the daily services, special dīvāns take place to celebrate major anniversaries on the Sikh calendar.