NANDPUR, commonly referred to as Nandpur-Kalauṛ because of its proximity to the village by the name of Kalauṛ, is 9 km from Bassī Pāṭhānāṅ (30º -42'N, 76º -25'E) in Fatehgaṛh Sāhib district. The historical shrine at Nandpur, Gurdwārā Sāhib Pātshāhī Nauviṅ, commemorates the visit of Gurū Tegh Bahādur. The present building constructed over the old Māñjī Sāhib, was completed in 1957. It appears that Nandpur village sank down sometime after the construction of the Māñjī Sāhib. In the first quarter of the present century when Bhāī Kāhn Siṅgh compiled his Gurushabad Ratnākar Mahāṅ Kosh, the Gurdwārā "stood on a low patch which was subject to flooding during the rains." The sinking of the village is also evidenced by an ancient gateway of which only the arch is now above the ground level.
The present Gurdwārā stands on a high plinth. The old Mañjī Sāhib, however, is preserved as basement below the sanctum. Above the basement, in the hall, is installed the Gurū Granth Sāhib. The whole complex is in a walled compound entered through an imposing double-storeyed gateway decorated with pilasters and stucco-work. Srī Gurū Tegh Bahādur Library has been built recently opposite the Gurdwārā gate : It was inaugurated on 3 July 1978. The Gurdwārā is managed by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee through a local committee.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)