NAULAKKHĀ, a village about 20 km north of Paṭiālā (30º -20'N, 76º -26'E), has a Gurdwārā dedicated to the memory of Gurū Tegh Bahādur who visited the site during one of his journeys across the Mālvā region. The shrine was managed for a long time by a line of mahants from whom the village Sikh community secured possession of it during the days of the Gurdwārā Reform movement of the 1920's. The old building was replaced by a new one in 1991 Bk/AD 1934. This present building is constructed around a domed sanctum. The Gurū kā Laṅgar is close by. The shrine is managed by a local committee under the auspices of the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)