PATTO HĪRĀSIṄGH, village 5 km west of Nihālsiṅghvālā (30º-35'N, 75º-16'E) in present-day Mogā district of the Punjab, has a historical shrine sacred jointly to Gurū Nānak (1469-1539), Gurū Hargobind (1595-1644) and Gurū Gobind Siṅgh (1666-1708). Each of them visited the village, Patto for short, during their journeys through this part of the country. Gurdwārā Gurūsar, as the shrine is named, is situated on the eastern outskirts of the village. Constructed in 1919-20, it stands on a high plinth in a walled compound, comprising an assembly hall with the sanctum in the middle. Gurū kā Laṅgar is on the west of the hall and the sarovar on the east. The Gurdwārā is administered by the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee.