RĀJGAṚH, formerly known as Burj Mānāṅvālā, is a village 32 km northwest of Barnālā (30º-22'N, 75º 32'E) claiming a historical shrine dedicated to Gurū Gobind Siṅgh who made a brief halt here travelling from Dīnā in December 1705. The shrine,Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Dasvīṅ, on the southwestern corner of the village, is a domed sanctum, with a 25-metre square sarovar adjacent to it. The Gurdwārā is administered by a local committee under the auspices of the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee. Besides the daily services, special gatherings take place on the first of every Bikramī month. The first of Māgh (mid-January) is marked by a largely attended religious fair.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)