SAMĀDH BHĀĪ, commonly called Bhāī kī Samādh, a village 36 km south of Mogā (30º-48'N, 75º-10'E) in Farīdkoṭ district, has a historical shrine dedicated to Gurū Hargobind, who visited the place in the course of a journey across the Mālvā region. The Gurdwārā is a large rectangular hall with the Gurū Granth Sāhib seated in a square sanctum inside it. Two-storeys of square pavilions with a lotus dome on top rise above the sanctum. A large sarovar, rectangular in shape, is outside the gurdwārā compound. The Gurdwārā is affiliated to the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee.
Adjacent to the Gurdwārā is an octagonal domed structure, the samādh of Bhāī Rūp Chand (1613-1709), an eminent pious Sikh of his times. From this monument the village derives its name.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)