ṬHAṬṬHĀ, village 12 km northwest of Zīrā (30º-58'N, 74º-59'E) in Fīrozpur district, claims a historical Gurdwārā dedicated to Gurū Hargobind who encamped here once on his way from Amritsar to Ḍaraulī. Called Gurdwārā Chhevīṅ Pātshāhī or simply Gurdwārā ṭhaṭṭhā Sāhib, the shrine is situated one kilometre south of the village within a walled compound. The foundation of its present building, a square hall with a domed sanctum in the centre, was laid by Bābā Khaṛak Siṅgh on 16 Haṛ 1992 Bk/ 1 July 1935. The large compound has a sarovar as well. The Gurdwārā is under the management of the Shiromaṇī Gurdwārā Parbandhak Committee.
Major Gurmukh Siṅgh (Retd.)