TUṚ, village 9 km southwest of Khaḍūr Sāhib (31º-26'N, 75º-6'E) in Amritsar district of the Punjab, claims a historical shrine, Gurdwārā Pātshāhī Dūsarī, dedicated to Gurū Aṅgad (1506-52) who, according to local tradition, first came here from Khaḍūr Sāhib at the insistence of local peasants misguided by an ascetic. From here the Gurū went on to Khān Chhāprī. A simple shrine established here was replaced by a gurdwārā raised by Bhāī Natthā Siṅgh at the beginning of the twentieth century. The present buildings within a two-acre walled compound were constructed during the 1960's through kār-sevā. The sanctum is at one end of a marble-floored hall above the sanctum is a square domed room topped by a gold-plated pinnacle. The Gurdwārā is maintained by the local saṅgat.